Ready for an amazing day surfing in Honolulu? Rent a surfboard from our convenient location at an affordable rate, and enjoy your day out on the water!
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Available Times: 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., & 3 p.m.
- Lesson Options: Group & private surf lessons
- Capacity: 4 surfers
- Group Lesson (4-5 people)
- Private Lesson
- Semi Private Lesson 2 people
- Private Lesson 3 people
About Surf Lessons on Waikiki Beach
The best way to experience Honolulu is to jump on a surfboard and catch some waves. If you want an authentic Hawaiian surf adventure in magical Waikiki, riding waves where the kings, queens, and princesses of ancient Hawaii surfed, come to Moniz Family Surf in the Billabong flagship store right across the street from the Duke Statue.
No experience? No problem! No matter what your skill level is, the Moniz Family accommodates your needs and guarantees that you stand up and ride a wave during the course of your lesson. We start off with a land demonstration and safety instructions, which take approximately 20 minutes, then walk across the street and jump in the water.
We believe anyone can learn to surf and strive to make sure you feel comfortable on the board and have a blast riding the waves.
Surf Lesson Options
- 1-4 surfers per instructor
- Must be 13 years or older
- Must swim well
- If a student has special needs, cannot swim well, or is elderly, a private lesson is the safest way to surf
- All ages welcome!
- Ideally one surfer per instructor, three people maximum
- Photos of your surf session available for purchase